Can I use a proof of residence addressed to somebody with whom I'm staying? (parents / family / roommate) 


If you share an address with another person, and the utility bill is in their name, then you can ask them to sign an address confirmation affidavit.

It is not necessary to have this document certified by a commissioner of oaths. However, please make sure you submit this affidavit along with the utility bill and a copy of that person's ID.

All verification documents can be uploaded securely at your Profile page.

Positive SSL