- Only one account is allowed per person.
- The information contained on this website does not constitute accounting, legal, financial, consulting investment or other professional advice. You bear all the risks from any decision to hold, purchase or sell bitcoin on this website and XBit Asia will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to facilitate any illegal activities.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to engage in any activities listed on the Prohibited Activities list.
- Your account may be terminated if you provide false information or refuse to provide information about your true identity.
- You agree and consent to receive communications from XBit Asia via email and SMS.
XBit Asia Wallet
- The Bitcoin network is responsible for confirming Bitcoin transactions and XBit Asia is not liable for any loss due to, but not limited to, errors in the protocol, delays or any other breakdown relating to the Bitcoin network.
- You acknowledge that XBit Asia cannot confirm, cancel or reverse Bitcoin transactions.
- You expressly agree that XBit Asia is not liable for any errors, loss or omissions due to sending Bitcoin to or receiving Bitcoin from incorrect wallet addresses, e-mail addresses, entering incorrect transaction amounts, or any other information related to Bitcoin transactions by using the service. Please ensure that you use the correct Bitcoin addresses, e-mail addresses, transaction amounts when transacting.
- Bitcoin is securely stored in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result it may take up to 48 hours or more to facilitate Bitcoin transactions. By using XBit Asia you accept the risk that transactions may be delayed and you agree not to hold XBit Asia liable for any damages or loss due to delays.
XBit Asia Exchange
- You must be at least 18 years old to use trade on the exchange.
- Any information that you provide must be true, accurate and correct.
- You must be resident in one of our supported countries to register and use the service.
- You acknowledge that trading Bitcoin involves large risks and could result in significant financial losses.
- XBit Asia does not accept cash payments. Cash deposits to our bank account may be delayed and will incur additional processing fees.
- Incoming payments to XBit Asia must be done by means of electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your bank account in your country of residence. The bank account must be opened in your own name.
- Outgoing payments from XBit Asia can only be done by means of electronic funds transfer (EFT) to your confirmed bank account in your country of residence. The bank account must be opened in your own name.
- XBit Asia does not guarantee Bitcoin or bank transfer disbursement times and will not be liable for any delays.
- You must provide security for trading Bitcoin by funding your account in advance of trading.
- Trade orders placed on the site are binding and cannot be cancelled or reversed.
- XBit Asia has no obligation to accept orders, in which case the site will not allow the order to be placed.
- Orders, deposits and withdrawals are subject to limits which may be changed over time.
- XBit Asia may suspend your account at any time for any reason.
- This service is provided without warranty of any kind and XBit Asia does not guarantee that the site will be available 100% of the time. You acknowledge and accept that the website may become unavailable from time to time due to various circumstances and that XBit Asia will not be liable for any losses due to the system or service becoming unavailable. We will not be responsible for any loss of Bitcoins due to a system breach.
- XBit Asia cannot and does not guarantee the value of Bitcoin and has no obligation to buy back Bitcoin at any time.
- It is your responsibility to determine, account and pay for any taxes that apply to your trading and Bitcoin transactions.
- XBit Asia recommends that you do not use the Exchange Wallet for storage purpose.
You may not use XBit Asia products or services to engage in any of the following activities:
- Violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations.
- Paying into or otherwise supporting pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, "get rich quick" schemes, multi-level marketing programs or high-yield investment programs (HYIP).
- Transactions involving:
- Narcotics, steroids, drugs or other controlled substances
- Drug paraphernalia
- Items that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Stolen goods
- Items that promote or facilitate hate, violence or racial intolerance
- Items that are considered obscene
- Items that are counterfeit or otherwise infringe or violate copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property
- Ammunition, firearms or other weapons that require licensing
- Sale of personal information
- Prostitution or illegal escort services
- Extortion or blackmail
You may not use XBit Asia products or services to engage in any of the following activities unless pre-approved by XBit Asia:
- Operating as a money transmitter, payment service provider, e-money or any other financial service business.
- Offering gambling or gaming services.